MN171 - Sinking Funds
Introducing our minimalist Sinking Funds Planner Insert, designed to provide a clean and simple aesthetic while helping you conquer your specific sinking fund. Whether you're saving for a home renovation, a dream wedding, or a once-in-a-lifetime trip, this dedicated insert combines simplicity and functionality to empower you in achieving your financial goals with precision and clarity.
- Printed Planner Inserts
- Design Ref: MN171
- Fund: Easily record the name of your sinking fund to differentiate it from other goals.
- Goal Amount: Set a specific target for your sinking fund by noting down your desired amount.
- Start Date: Record the date you begin your sinking fund to track progress and duration.
- Goal Date: Set a target completion date by noting down when you aim to achieve your goal.
- Completed On: Celebrate your achievement by recording the date you reach your sinking fund goal.
- Date: Easily record the date of each sinking fund transaction for a clear chronological record.
- Amount: Track the specific monetary value of deposits, withdrawals, and contributions.
- Balance: Stay updated on your sinking fund's current balance with an automatically calculated column.
- Notes: Add relevant details and reminders about transactions with a dedicated notes section.
- Please note design may vary by size
- Made to order in small batches at our studio in Prosper, Texas
- Pre-punched 6 hole for ring planners (Pocket, A6, Personal, Personal Wide, A5)
- Pre-punched for disc-bound planners (Half Letter, Mini HP)
- 32lb / 118gsm Premium silky smooth, high brightness paper, made in the USA.
- Acid free & FSC certified
- Includes recycled content: Due to the nature of recycled materials, you may find very small specks on pages of our products.
- Please note that due to the handmade nature of our products, you may find minor differences in print, hole punching and size from batch to batch. These variations will not hinder the use and fit of these products.
- All 8LOTUS brand products are covered with a 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defects.
- Planner Paper: Used in our planner inserts, notepads and notebooks. This is a specialty 32lb paper that is unique for it’s silky smooth surface.
- Matte Plastic: Used in our dashboards and thin dividers. This ultra thin, translucent material brings a luxurious finish to your planner set up without adding bulk. Layering is a dream as there is no visible paper fibers. This material will have a consistent look throuhgout and there are no black or brown dots that may appear in our other translucent materials.
- Cloud Vellum: Used in our dashboards, this beautiful cloudy white material is a less translucent layering choice. This materials contains fibers that may appear as brown or black dots.
- Translucent Vellum: Used in our dashboards. If you prefer a paper feel for you dashboards, this is an alternative to our matte plastic material that offers a similar translucent feel. This materials contains fibers that may appear as brown or black dots. 135GSM.
- Light Weight Card Stock: Used in our planner cards and dashboards. This premium light weight 65lb card stock is perfect for decorating your agenda without adding too much bulk and prevent damage when placing these in the card slots of your planner cover. Thicker material can create creased lines over time.
- Medium Weight Card Stock: Used in the backing of our twin loop wire bound notebooks and dashboards. These stunning 110-135lb card stocks comes in a variety of textures and adds protection to the writing paper inside.
- Heavy Weight Card Stock: Used in our page lifters, these are 165 heavy card stocks that will provide protection for your planner inserts at the very back of your planner.