CB001 - Custom - Wire-O Notebook
- Personalize the cover with your Header and Subheader
- Select one inside-page design (Please contact us if you would like to create a sequence of multiple designs)
- Black Twin Loop Wire-O binding
- 50 Sheets double sided silky smooth 120gsm
- A5 148 x 210mm
- Softcover and backing allow this notebook to be used with notebook covers
How to Order
Please copy and paste the form below into the personalization text area below and submit your order:
1. Main Cover Header Text:
2. Main Cover Subheader Text:
3. Inside Page (URL link to any single undated design, MN068 shown in photos):
Top Bound Recommendations: Undated designs on one page
Side Bound Recommendations: Undated designs on one or two pages
- Planner Paper: Used in our planner inserts, notepads and notebooks. This is a specialty 32lb that is unique for it’s silky smooth surface.
- Matte Plastic: Used in our dashboards and thin dividers. This ultra thin, translucent material brings a luxurious finish to your planner set up without adding bulk. Layering is a dream as there is no visible paper fibers.
- Cloud Vellum: Used in our dashboards, this beautiful cloudy white material is a less translucent layering choice.
- Translucent Vellum: Used in our dashboard. If you prefer a paper feel for you dashboards, this is an alternative to our matte plastic material that offers a similar translucent feel.
- Light Weight Card Stock: Used in our planner cards and dashboards. This premium light weight 65lb card stock is perfect for decorating your agenda without adding too much bulk and prevent damage when placing these in the card slots of your planner cover. Thicker material can create creased lines over time.
- Medium Weight Card Stock: Used in the backing of our twin loop wire bound notebooks. These stunning 110-135lb card stocks comes in a variety of textures and adds protection to the writing paper inside.
- Heavy Weight Card Stock: Used in our page lifters, these are 165 heavy cardstocks that will provide protection for your planner inserts at the very back of your planner.