MN171 - Sinking Funds
Introducing our minimalist Sinking Funds Planner Insert, designed to provide a clean and simple aesthetic while helping you conquer your specific sinking fund. Whether you're saving for a home renovation, a dream wedding, or a once-in-a-lifetime trip, this dedicated insert combines simplicity and functionality to empower you in achieving your financial goals with precision and clarity.
- Printed Planner Inserts
- Design Ref: MN171
- Fund: Easily record the name of your sinking fund to differentiate it from other goals.
- Goal Amount: Set a specific target for your sinking fund by noting down your desired amount.
- Start Date: Record the date you begin your sinking fund to track progress and duration.
- Goal Date: Set a target completion date by noting down when you aim to achieve your goal.
- Completed On: Celebrate your achievement by recording the date you reach your sinking fund goal.
- Date: Easily record the date of each sinking fund transaction for a clear chronological record.
- Amount: Track the specific monetary value of deposits, withdrawals, and contributions.
- Balance: Stay updated on your sinking fund's current balance with an automatically calculated column.
- Notes: Add relevant details and reminders about transactions with a dedicated notes section.
- Please note design may vary by size
- Printed in small batches at our studio in Prosper, Texas
- Pre-punched 6 hole for ring planners (Pocket, A6, Personal, Personal Wide, A5)
- Pre-punched for disc-bound planners (Half Letter, Mini HP)
- 32lb / 118gsm Premium silky smooth, high brightness paper, made in the USA.
- Acid free & FSC certified
- Includes recycled content: Due to the nature of recycled materials, you may find very small specks on pages of our products.
- Please note that due to the handmade nature of our products, you may find minor differences in print, hole punching and size from batch to batch. These variations will not hinder the use and fit of these products.